The iconic Guernica tapestry, which has been...
It is said that she wrote her first poems between the...
For the first time since its creation, the Avantti...
Iconic tapestry removed from the UN headquarters
Rafaela Chacón Nardi: poetry exposed to the...
Avantti Quintet and other groups from...
20th Mountain Museology Workshop MARCH 2015.
It is a new type of event that responds to the studies of local identities and shows the need to extend the work spectrum with the cultural patrimony to start from, for and with the community, which demonstrates the power of the new museology, the importance of the rescue of identities and the ideological paper of the museology.
Sponsored: Provincial Center of Cultural Patrimony of Cienfuegos, Etno-historical Mountain Museum, Municipal Museum of Cumanayagua.
Hosted by: Mountain Etno-Historical Museum and Escambray Mountain Artistic Company.
Mailing dress: Centro Provincial de Patrimonio Cultural, Avenida 54 No. 2702 e/ 27 y 29 Cienfuegos. Museo de la Montaña Comunidad Cultural Centro Cubano II Escambray. Cumanayagua.
The event allows the interrelation of technical, methodological and scientific experiences of the popular and rural museology, creates data banks, play center and information for the study, communication, preservation, documentation and dissemination of this type of patrimony, its sociocultural tendencies, values and processes that allow the socialization of the scientific and cultural results of the network of museums and contributes to the appreciation of the cultural and natural patrimony of the Escambray Nacional Park.
- Programming of actions of cultural animation with the community of different social sectors.
- Integration with different sectors: artistic, political, social, cultural of the existing communities in the Escambray.
- Methodologies and techniques, procedures and more effective instruments of work in the investigation of the patrimony in the popular and rural museology.
- The system of cultural and museales actions with the community.
- The museal communication and its cultural and communitarian power.
- The conservation of the patrimony and its possibilities of appreciation.
- The paper of the social action and animation in the communities, as well as their implementation.
- Execution of activities, evaluations and formulations of cultural actions in the community with different sectors.
- Investigation and compilation of information and objects with the communities.
- Contests and exhibitions.